Wig form DonaLoveHair!



Hey girls,

I hope you all doing good?

WOW quite a time pasted, when I wrote my last review.. well I  am back and I hope  I am going to test and show you some more things the next few months.
So like you may noticed on my Instagram or blog , I went from blond to brown for one week. Yep, I kind of want to try a new color without dying my hair. I had brown hair a few years ago, but believe me it take soooo long to get this blond back what I love sooo much.

So I got this wig from http://www.donalovehair.com/ (get 8$ off: blueeyesand I was afraid because I did not want that the hair looks to fake or whatever.. I never had a wig on before.. so I was quite nervous!
First I want to tell you, the delivery went so fast. I got it 4 days after they sent it. Yep, you read right. 4 days!!! .. I mean I live in Austria, usually every delivery… even from Germany and that’s right next to Austria, takes over one week.
So that’s one of the + points this company deserves definitely!!! 

So the wig came in this beautiful blue box that sadly got some bumps from the delivery.. but this box is still soo sweet isn't it ? 

                    
                                

In this box there was the wig, a extra brush for your wig and a little sweet note that tells you which wig you ordered:

            
                                 

So overall I just fell in love with this wig, I still love the color blond more, or I think it suits me better, but to change yourself sometime without dying your hair is it the perfect resolution. 





Thank you http://www.donalovehair.com/ for trying your wig !!!

And to you guys if you want to buy a wig and you are not sure where I would definitely recommend: http://www.donalovehair.com/ 



XOXO,

Chiara

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment